Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hey Baimun

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nucleartiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hey Baimun, I haven't heard anything from you like you said, the weekend came and went without any news on my package. Please send it to me, thanks! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member nucleartiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump

  3. #3
    Inactive Member nucleartiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hello?

    c'mon man, it's been like 3 months already!

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    You might try sending a private message. You have more of a chance of him seeing it.

    Never heard of baimun not coming through. I am still waiting on him as well, but no fears.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump for NT

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I think baimun has already contacted all those that are waiting on him........

    Atleast he did me....does that make me better than you? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I think that baimun said everything is taken care of now.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup. He should have his package plus the bonus figure by Thursday.

    Of course, I only collected $26 in the deal and it cost me $28.33 to ship it.... whoo hoo did I ever make out like a bandit. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cymbalism.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •